Monday 2 April 2018

It's April 2018. New 2nd Quarter.

Hey guys,

We have passed 3rd month of the year, enter 2nd Quarter of 2018. Hope things are pretty exciting for you guys.

I am at Cyberjaya. Busy building stuff, self, and community here. I think Cyberjaya, with its name Cyber, has much potential in nurturing Information Technology community within the place.

On the day of the month of last month, I attended local startup and developer grand meetup called 'Startup Developer 2018'. It was held in BIT (typed as BI+) Space, in CBD Perdana, in Cyberjaya.

Usually, they had that kind of events in MaGIC, Cyberjaya, but this time the changed the place.

Well, what can I say, it's a very wonderful event. It started with a speech by Zepto Express CEO, about failing and succeeding as developer and entrepreneur. I recorded his speech so maybe I will someday upload it to YouTube. His speech remarkably has important messages to fellow other entrepreneurs. The problem he discussed were: how do we split shares in a company, how to raise money, how to start a company, should we work first or jump to entrepreneurship. And also congratulate on his 4th child on that day too.

Others speeches are technicals, you may use Google to go deep.

New, and on our horizon is blockchain, cryptocurrency, comes Coin.me. I think blockchain is cool, ICO is cool but the way their representative talk like kind of arrogant with their solution.

I meet some of 'data nerd' on Crypto. Discuss what's ICO all that stuff. And also about working life.

Look at people on a long term. A friend jump work to other places just want to work on other kinds of tech, however, his management changed mind. He has to work on new tech that is not the tech that my friend wanted to jump into.

Yeah, good breakfast and lunch. I think CBD Perdana is a good place to have an office there. Many restaurants around there.

So for me, I am still I am, I do iReka Soft as some people might know. I specialize in mobile software, I do majorly in iOS app development for App Store and I kind of like it. On the other hands, I also serve some clients for custom development services, which is I also like. This is especially I like to hear from people want kind of mobile apps that can help their life or business better. I might not do everything today, but it does make me thinking and want to figure out how can we deliver that kind of solution in the future.

Alright, folks, I burn the midnight oil do some study on Illustrator, watch some unheard Steve Jobs video when he was in NextStep, giving a speech at MIT. Many can learn from him, really. What he said is a reality today. Truly was a great visionary.

See you on next post.
Hijazi, @hijz
iReka Soft





No comments:

Post a Comment